-Who We Are
We are the Regional Fox Trotting Horse Foundation (RFTHF), a group of passionate Missouri Fox Trotting Horse owners seeking a positive impact on the growth and sustainability of our beloved breed. Each of us on the Board is a Missouri Fox Trotting Horse owner or rider. Our personal enjoyment of our breed varies, but our passion is the same. The RFTHF, a 501(c)3 charity organization, was started “For the Love of our Breed.”
Our Founding Board Members and Volunteers
Julie Bellucci (Lawrence, Kansas)
Rick Hoffman (Fairway, Kansas)
Shelly Robbins (Basehor, Kansas)
Amy Stangl (Bonner Springs, Kansas)
Amber Wilson (Bonner Springs, Kansas)
Chastity Young (East Lynne, Missouri)
Sustaining and Growing Our Breed
Our organization is committed to supporting our breed through the establishment of two funds:
- Event Support Fund: This fund supports the establishment, growth or expansion of equine events that actively encourage or promote the involvement of the Missouri Fox Trotting Horse. Learn more HERE.
- Equine Rescue Support Fund: This fund financially supports licensed, established equine rescues hosting registered Missouri Fox Trotting Horses. Learn more HERE.
Supporting Our Mission
Funding for our efforts is supporting through our charity events and donations. Money raised is split evenly between each of our funds unless specifically designated.
To support this mission, the RFTHF raises money to support these unique funds.
RFTHF Charity Events
The RFTHF hosts two events to support the Foundation’s funds. These charity events also provide a way to highlight the versatility of the Missouri Fox Trotting Horse.
- Region 4 Fall Festival: An all-gaited horse show, the Region 4 Fall Festival features Missouri Fox Trotting Horse performance and open gaited breed versatility classes. Learn more at Region4FallFestival.com.
- Trailgait: Combining the joy of riding horses on the trail and fun of tailgating, this weekend, charity event is focused on bringing equestrians together for a good cause. Trail riding, cornhole tournament, cookouts and more. This event is fun for the whole family. All breeds welcome. Learn more HERE.
Do you feel passionate about our Missouri Fox Trotting Horse breed?
Want to tack up and grow our breed?
Join the RFTHF mission!
- Support one of our charity events;
- Make a donation directly to the RFTHF;
- Stay informed about the RFTHF! Follow us on Facebook or join our email list!
For Email Marketing you can trust.
Join Our Friends & Family Campaign